New Years 2015-It’s Here!
New Years 2015 is just about here. Before it arrives, let’s pause and reflect. Here is A Look Back with Buckaroo Buckeye and 19 favorite BLOGS.
Self-Esteem: Developing a sense of ‘self’ and ‘self-esteem’ lay the foundation to achievement and success in our life journey of self-discovery.
- How Do You Increase Your Home School Child’s or any Child’s Self-Esteem?
- When Your Child Sits Alone in the Cafeteria, What should Mom and Dad Do?
- You’re Awesome! How to Boost Your Child’s Self-Esteem?
- Your Feelings Cubed! Building Self-Esteem and Emotional Skills
Bullying: Bullying is increasing every day. Time to put an end to bullying. Parents are key.
- 3 Solutions to Bullying
- You Had Better Read this or Else! Stop Bullying
- Could I Recognize Signs of Bullying in My Child?
Reading: It is mid-school year. How are your child’s reading skills? Reading success is an important key to life success.
- The 5 Words a Parent Does Not Want to Hear about their Child’s Reading Skills
- How to Improve Your Child’s Reading Skills: Make them a Tool Kit!
- Moms and Dads Too, 5 Ways to Make Reading Fun and help your child learn to read!
- Did You Know that Activity is a great Reading Buddy?
- Why Does Reading Aloud to My Child Help Them Learn to Read?
- The Five Finger Rule: A Simple Method for Choosing the Right Book for Your Child’s Independent Reading Ability
- My Child Skips/Omits Words While Reading!
- My Child Does Not Want to Read
Learning and the Brain: Everything we see, hear, touch, smell, or taste goes to the brain for processing. It directs everything and manages learning. So, if your New Year’s resolution is to exercise more…don’t forget to exercise the brain for learning.
- What is Your Child’s Learning Style?
- The Brain & Learning: Moving Fingers Increases Mental Alertness!
- Exercise Your Child’s Learning Brain for Reading
- Is Seeing Believing? Reading Skills vs. Brain Skills